- Smoking, chewing tobacco, and addiction to vaporizers and nicotine supplements
WEIGHT, EATING, AND FITNESS
- Weight loss, healthy eating, snacking
- Boredom eating and emotional eating
- Fitness and exercise motivation
- Curbing sugar
- Eating disorders (with referral of a qualified medical practitioner)
FEARS AND ANXIETIES
- Performance anxiety
- Fears (public speaking, cars, bridges, driving, flying, heights, night, hypochondria, stage fright, needles, snakes, insects, animals, dentistry).
MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL STATES
- Racing thoughts, mental preoccupation.
- Mental clarity and peace of mind
- Focus - Positive attitude
- Better control of emotions
- Artistic performance (music and acting) and auditions
- Athletic performance and sports enhancement (baseball, softball, running, wrestling, racing, gymnastics, golf, tennis, darts, billiards, karate)
- Professional achievement, confidence, interviews, and sales.
- Academic performance, learning, study skills, and memory retention.
- Motivation (work, fitness, social) and procrastination.
- Social comfort, confidence and self-esteem
HABITS AND COMPULSIONS
- Habits (nail-biting, picking, hair pulling)
- Tics (eye blinking, vocal tics, Tourette’s syndrome)
- Falling and remaining asleep, awakening prematurely, and feeling rested.
- Memory recall
- Effective meditation
- Enhancing intuition
- Dreaming, and dream interpretation
- Hypnotic suggestion removal